JCI Singapore Membership Benefits
As an active citizen you contribute to the community, but you also receive a lot in return.
Why Join JCI Singapore?
- You want to get involved in your community and be part of JCI's projects giving back to society
- You want to expand your network
- You want to develop leadership skills
- You want to get new business insights
- You want to travel to JCI's international conferences
- You want to meet inspiring people
- You want to be a better trainer and speaker
If you say yes to any of the points above you should get involved in JCI. There's nothing to lose and a great way for you to develop new skills, get new insights and at the same time gaining a broader social life!
Who can Join?
Membership is open to everyone between 18-40 years old who is interested in being part of a global active citizen network.
Things you'll receive as a member of JCI Singapore
- You'll broaden your network of contacts
- You get instant recognition and hospitality among the JCI fraternity in over 120 countries
- You get the chance to give back to your community through taking part in JCI projects
- You'll go to seminars you never would get access to if it wasn't for JCI
- By practice you'll develop your leadership and management skills
- Get a chance to practice public speaking and debating in a safe environment
- Meet people from all over the world at JCI's conferences
- Discover your potential and what makes you tick
- Expose yourself for new challenges
- Have fun and meet new people
- Get a great dose of positive energy
Who are our members?
Our membership is very diverse - from start-up entrepreneurs to people working in blue chip companies, non-profit organisations and charities. JCI members come from all walks of life, and from all around the world.
But they are united in one common aim: to challenge and develop themselves, impacting the community.
How much does it costs?
Next to nothing, considering the development opportunities you'll be getting. Annual membership dues varies with chapter from S$200-500. Events are charged at nominal fees to meet costs.
Just want to find out more?
Come along to a local event and participate. You'll find more friends and maybe get interested in becoming a member.